DORMERO Hotel Halle
Historic. Individual. artistic.
In the DORMERO Hotel Halle, over 300 years of history meet the extravagance of the present times. The former relaxing facility is now a different kind of design hotel. Whether the library, lobby lounge or a hotel room, each room is individually furnished and nothing short of a gem in today’s world. The hotel is located in a vibrant neighborhood of Halle, the town of Händel, next to Leipziger Straße, where hip shopping and party locations share the space with historic masterpieces. The Saxon metropolis Leipzig is just 35 km away and, due to the convenient location of the DORMERO Hotel Halle, easy to reach by public transport or by car.
The highlight for the hotel guests and locals alike is the 2,500 liter salt water fish tank with a great variety of coral fish directly in the bar SONDERBAR – one of Germany’s largest hotel aquariums. It is complemented by a striking seahorse basin.
In the directly adjoining Congress & Culture Center – a city riflemen building dating back to the year 1872 – conventional balls will meet hot club sounds on a regular basis. An event location in which holding a conference or a party is a privilege.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Händelhaus, Händel Denkmal, Franckesche Stiftungen, Moritzburg, Halloren Schokoladenfabrik, Salinemuseum, Dom, Marktkirche, Roter Turm, Leipziger Turm
- Chill: Peißnitz Insel, Hufeisensee, Stadtgottesacker, Bergzoo
- Shopping: Leipziger Straße, Marktplatz
- Cool-Tour: Oper Halle, Neues Theater Halle, Steintor Varieté, Händelhalle
- Party: Schorre, Palette, Turm, Sternstraße, Kneipenmeile Kleine und Große Ulrichstraße