Bergström Hotel Lüneburg**** superior
Hanseatic. Charming. Historical.
The Bergström consists of an ensemble of 6 guest houses, some of which are historic. It has 131 rooms, 20 meeting rooms, a wellness and leisure area as well as various restaurants and the Forsthaus Rote Schleuse. Our historical, lovingly restored buildings form a unique ensemble in the water district in the heart of the medieval salt town. The comfortable rooms and suites of the 4-star superior hotel are spread over centuries-old water mills, water towers and warehouses, which are picturesquely grouped around the historic harbour of the 1000 year old Hanseatic city. The majority of the rooms have a fantastic view of the river Ilmenau and the historic brick facades of the old salt city.
More fancy locations:
- Sightseeing: Lüneburg Water Tower, Historic Lüneburg Town Hall, Court Arbor, Alter Kran, the pregnant house (at Waagestraße), St. Johannis Church, Brömsehaus
- Chill: Lüneburger spa park, river Ilmenau, Lüneburger Kalkberg, Kreidebergsee
- Shopping: historic center of Lüneburg (Bäckerstraße, Apothekenstraße, Münzstraße, Glockenstraße, Untere Schrangenstraße)
- Cool-Tour: German Salt Museum, Kloster Lüne with textile museum, Ostpreußisches Landesmuseum, carriage rides, „Rote Rosen“- city tour, Golf, Cycling tour
- Party: Pons, Vamos!, Salon Hansen, Pesel, Schröderstraße