DORMERO Hotel Burghausen ****
Straightforward. Charming. Authentic.
Due to the current situation there are gastronomic restrictions. Further, up-to-date information are available at email@example.com or directly upon arrival at the hotel. Our reception is manned daily from 4.30 pm to 9 pm. If you arrive before 4.30 pm or after 9 pm please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where modernity meets tradition and the everyday meets something special - in a city characterized by history and outstanding culture, sheltered by the strong walls of the longest castle in Europe - there we hoist the DORMERO Flag. We welcome you in the heart of the city, with 52 rooms, 1 suite and our outstanding DORMERO standards. Relax in one of our specially designed DORMERO beds and enjoy a hearty breakfast before you explore the cultural side of Burghausen.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Castle Burghausen, Theaterburg, House of photography - Dr. Robert-Gerlich-museum, city museum, listed old town, Pilgrimage church Marienberg
- Chill: Botanical garden, walk on Salzach bank, city park
- Shoppen: Old town, Robert-Koch-Straße
- Cool-Tour: Burghausen baths, Burghausen miniature golf course, Lindach forest park, "Plättenfahrten" on the Salzach river, guest and theme tours at the castle and in the old town of Burghausen, DAV climbing center Burghausen
- Party: Fischers bar and lounge, Mathilda - Café and Bar, Club Moloko