Hotel Goldene Traube ****
GRACEFUL. UNIQUE. SENSUAL.
Until end of March, we will welcome you for check-in between 4.30 pm till 6 pm.
If you need to arrive outside these times, please contact us as early as possible at: reservierung(at)dormero.de
As Martin Luther once said, Coburg is an “extremely delightful place”... and we can only agree. The Hotel Goldene Traube Coburg is located in a prime central location, just a few minutes from the historic market square and Ehrenburg Castle. It houses 68 rooms in a modern and elegant ambience, three conference rooms, a restaurant, a Bar and our spectacular 300m² wellness area.
Let the unique atmosphere of the residence town of the Dukes of Saxony-Coburg take you back to the history of the 18th century. Discover the old town with its historic lanes, towers, churches and castles. The Veste Coburg, which rises above the city, is part of one of the greatest Castle complexes in Germany.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Veste Coburg, Ehrenburg Castle, Callenberg Castle, Schlossplatz, Coburg Natural History Museum, Morizkirche, Edinburgh Palace
- Chill: Hofgarten, wildlife park, Tambach Castle, Rosengarten Coburg, Itz, Goldbergsee Coburg
- Shopping: City Center, Wöhrl
- Cool-Tour: Doll Museum Coburg, riding hall, art collection Veste Coburg, Sinflutbrunnen
- Party: Hinz and Kunz, LOOM Coburg, Monkeys, Wilde Hilde