Hotel Kaiserworth ****
Imperial. Cultural. Classic.
the city of Goslar introduces a tourist tax from 1.7.2019. Contributory are all persons, who stay overnight in the survey area. The city charges 2,30 € per adult / per night. Business travelers are excluded from this tax.
In the heart of Goslar, the famous medieval and former imperial city in the Harz Mountains, Hotel Kaiserworth captivates with its stylish ambience and romantic atmosphere.
The 2 historic 15th century buildings (100 m apart) offer 79 tastefully decorated rooms, our “Zum Roten Eichhörnchen” restaurant, a bar and 6 individual function rooms accommodating up to 150 people.
Located directly in Goslar’s Market Square, Hotel Kaiserworth is the perfect base for exploring the city, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A wide range of museums and attractions are within walking distance. Other popular destinations including the Harz National Park, bird sanctuaries, ski resorts and the Brocken are all just a short drive from us.
MORE fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Kaiserpfalz, Goslar Cathedral, Market Square, Old Town, Marktkirche Goslar, Stabkirche Hahnenklee, Rammelsberg Museum and Visitor Mine, Goslarer Museum, Breite Tor, Klosterkirche Woltingerode St. Mariae, Kloster Riechenberg, Nationalpark Harz
- Chill: Liebesbankweg, Sudmerberg Park, Pfalzgarten
- Shopping: Old Town, Kaiser Passage
- Cool-Tour: Guided city tour,
- Party: Nachtschicht, Tiffany’s Club, Martina’s ZICKE, Musikkneipe KÖ