Hotel Kaiserworth ****
Imperial. Cultural. Classic.
In the heart of Goslar, the famous medieval and former imperial city in the Harz Mountains, Hotel Kaiserworth captivates with its stylish ambience and romantic atmosphere.
The 2 historic 15th century buildings (100 m apart) offer 74 tastefully decorated rooms, our “Zum Roten Eichhörnchen” restaurant, a bar and 9 individual function rooms accommodating up to 150 people.
Located directly in Goslar’s Market Square, Hotel Kaiserworth is the perfect base for exploring the city, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A wide range of museums and attractions are within walking distance. Other popular destinations including the Harz National Park, bird sanctuaries, ski resorts and the Brocken are all just a short drive from us.
MORE fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Kaiserpfalz, Goslar Cathedral, Market Square, Old Town, Marktkirche Goslar, Stabkirche Hahnenklee, Rammelsberg Museum and Visitor Mine, Goslarer Museum, Breite Tor, Klosterkirche Woltingerode St. Mariae, Kloster Riechenberg, Nationalpark Harz
- Chill: Liebesbankweg, Sudmerberg Park, Pfalzgarten
- Shopping: Old Town, Kaiser Passage
- Cool-Tour: Guided city tour,
- Party: Nachtschicht, Tiffany’s Club, Martina’s ZICKE, Musikkneipe KÖ