DORMERO Hotel Königshof Dresden
royal. unconventional. Innovative.
The DORMERO Hotel Königshof Dresden is more than just another traditional hotel in the Florence of the Elbe, as Dresden is also called. The listed old town villa dating back to the year 1888 was converted converted into into a hip location with many unusual details and surprising designs over the last years. The hotel is located in the up-and-coming artist neighborhood of Strehlen, next to a luscious city park, only a few minutes by car from Dresden’s popular historic center.
The highlight of the Königshof Dresden is the sumptuous ballroom in the Neo-Renaissance style. Baroque stucco ceilings, grandiose chandeliers and real wood parquet floors – in Dresden’s arguably finest ballroom stories were written not only in the past, but new stories are written every day. A house to touch, an antithetic architecture to live and experience – this hotel has it all under one roof.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Asisi Panometer Dresden, Semperoper, Dresdner Zwinger, Fürstenzug, Frauenkirche, Goldener Reiter, Hausmannsturm, Grünes Gewölbe, Residenzschloss Dresden – Europas schönste Schatzkammer, Krypta der Hofkirche with the heart of August dem Starken, Pfundsmolkerei, Standseilbahn und Schwebebahn
- Chill: Zoo Dresden, Großer Garten, Dresdner Heide, Elbewiesen, Park Pillnitz, Sächsische Schweiz, Scheune Cafe, Dresdner Neustadt
- Shopping: Prager Straße, Altmarktgalerie, Elbepark Dresden, Kunsthofpassage, Äußere Neustadt, Alternatives Künstlerviertel, Hauptstraße
- Cool-Tour: City tour with double decker bus, Dampfschifffahrten, city tour with the dunken Saxon, Carte Blanche, Theaterkahn – Das Theater auf der Elbe, Comödie Dresden, Achterbahnrestaurant
- Party: Kraftwerk Mitte, Musikpark, Strasse E, Rosis Amüsierlokal, Arteum, Szeneviertel Dresden Neustadt