DORMERO Hotel Dresden City **** superior
royal. unconventional. Innovative.
from 19.9. till 2.10.2019 construction and asphalt works will take place in the Kreischaer Straße.
Access to the hotel via the main entrance will not be possible during this period. Please use the entrance of the SONDERBAR in the Lockwitzer Straße.
The DORMERO Hotel Dresden City is more than just another traditional hotel in the Florence of the Elbe, as Dresden is also called. The listed old town villa dating back to the year 1888 was converted converted into into a hip location with many unusual details and surprising designs over the last years. The hotel is located in the up-and-coming artist neighborhood of Strehlen, next to a luscious city park, only a few minutes by car from Dresden’s popular historic center.
The highlight of the DORMERO Hotel Dresden City is the sumptuous ballroom in the Neo-Renaissance style. Baroque stucco ceilings, grandiose chandeliers and real wood parquet floors – in Dresden’s arguably finest ballroom stories were written not only in the past, but new stories are written every day. A house to touch, an antithetic architecture to live and experience – this hotel has it all under one roof.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Asisi Panometer Dresden, Semper Opera House, Dresdner Zwinger, Fürstenzug, Frauenkirche, Goldener Reiter, Hausmannsturm, Grünes Gewölbe, Residenzschloss Dresden - Europe's most beautiful treasury, crypt of the Hofkirche with the heart of Augustus the Strong, Pfundsmolkerei, funicular and suspension railway
- Chill: Dresden Zoo, Großer Garten, Dresdner Heide, Elbewiesen, Park Pillnitz, Saxon Switzerland, Scheune Cafe, Dresdner Neustadt
- Shopping: Prager Straße, Altmarktgalerie, Elbepark Dresden, Kunsthofpassage, Äußere Neustadt, Alternative Artists' Quarter, Hauptstraße
- Cool-Tour: City tour with double decker bus, Dampfschifffahrten, city tour with the dunken Saxon, Carte Blanche, Theaterkahn – Das Theater auf der Elbe, Comödie Dresden, Achterbahnrestaurant
- Party: Kraftwerk Mitte, Strasse E, Rosis Amüsierlokal, Arteum, Szeneviertel Dresden Neustadt