DORMERO Hotel Salzgitter **** superior
LIVELY. MODERN. MULTIFACETED.
Due to the current situation there are gastronomic restrictions. Further, up-to-date information are available at email@example.com or directly upon arrival at the hotel. Our reception is manned daily from 3 pm to 10 pm.
The DORMERO Hotel Salzgitter is located in the northern Harz foreland. The 4th house built by DORMERO convinces with 120 rooms, a restaurant, fitness and wellness area as well as a generous 300 sqm conference area. Not even 2 km from the DORMERO Hotel Salzgitter there is the local recreation area Salzgittersee, which is considered as a district for sailors, surfers, rowers, canoeists and is even equipped with a pirate playground. The state-approved health resort Salzgitter-Bad has one of the strongest natural brine springs in Germany. The town, known as one of the leading industrial locations in Lower Saxony, has many facets. Historical buildings are just as tempting to explore as the annual citizen festivals and open airs.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Sculpture Trail, Bismarck Tower, Water Castle, Monument to the History of the City, Burgrunine Heinrich des Lowen
- Chillen: City park, Salzgittersee, Greifpark, Rosengarten & Gradierpavillon, European Bird Reserve Heerter See
- Shopping: CityCarree Salzgitter, Citytorcenter, Inner city Salzgitter Lebenstedt, Stadtpassage
- Cool-Tour: Water Ski Salzgitter (Salzgittersee), Museum Castle Salder, City Bath, Thermal Saltwater Bath Salzgitter-Bath, Film Passage Salzgitter
- Party: Die Mine (Lengede), Black Hand Inn Rock & Metalpub (Ilsede), Privileg Club (Braunschweig), NeXus (Braunschweig), Jolly Time (Braunschweig)