DORMERO Hotel Dessau-Roßlau ****
ATTRACTIVE. SURPRISING. POETIC.
Due to the current situation there are gastronomic restrictions. Further, up-to-date information are available at email@example.com or directly upon arrival at the hotel. Our reception is manned daily from 4.30 pm to 9 pm. If you arrive before 4.30 pm or after 9 pm please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A landscape full of power and poetry and home to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, this is Dessau-Roßlau. The DORMERO Hotel Dessau-Roßlau with its 152 rooms and 9 conference rooms, is not far from the lively pedestrian zone of the beautiful city. Your well-being will be taken care of in the Restaurant zum Roten Eichhörnen and in the SONDERBAR. Relax on the attractive roof terrace. Nature lovers will also find themselves in the heart of it, as the city is situated in the middle of an extensive floodplain landscape next to the Elbe and Mulde rivers. Its border to the south is the wooded Mosigkauer Heide, while in the north, are the equally wooded areas of southern Flämings. The Landscape Park in and around Dessau was established by Leopold III. Friedrich Franz of Anhalt-Dessau, was also known as the Prince of Enlightenment. For his garden creation, he looked to role models that were based around nature.
When we talk about Dessau, of course we must not forget Bauhaus, the Hochschule für Gestaltung (Design Institution), where important artists and architects worked from 1919 to 1933. For more than seven years, it was here in the city, and it turned it into an internationally renowned location for the avant-garde of modernism. Together, the city and Bauhaus shared the vision of shaping industrial modernity. It's well worth a visit.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Anhaltisches Theater, Dessau Town Hall, Dessau Museum of Natural History and Prehistory, St. Mary's Church Dessau, Dessau Bauhaus, Museum of Urban History, Luisium Palace, Mosigkau Castle, Georgium Castle, TheaterBurg Roßlau
- Chill: Animal Park Dessau, Kühnauer Park, Wörlitzer Park
- Shoppen: Dessau Center, Town Hall Center Dessau
- Cool-Tour: Anhalt Theater, Dessau Zoo, Dessau City Hall, Dessau Museum of Natural History and Prehistory, Museum of Urban History, Animal Park, Museum of Technology Hugo Junkers, Electricity Museum, Anhalt Theater
- Party: Hexe's Tropica, CUBar, Stars Diner Chaplin's, Kulturfabrik Dessau