DORMERO Hotel Altes Kaufhaus Lüneburg
Artistic. Hanseatic. Bustling.
The hotel DORMERO Hotel Altes Kaufhaus Lüneburg was awakened to life at a historic site taking plans and photos from the past into account. It is picturesquely situated directly at the river Ilmenau in the old port of the Hanseatic city of Lüneburg. Besides 83 comfortable guest rooms the hotel offers two meeting rooms, spa and fitness center, a restaurant, the SONDERBAR and an art gallery. The DORMERO Hotel Altes Kaufhaus Lüneburg is therefore the perfect starting point for an exploration tour through the impressive old town which has numerous lovingly restored brick houses.
More fancy locations:
- Sightseeing: Lüneburg Water Tower, Historic Lüneburg Town Hall, Court Arbor, Alter Kran, the pregnant house (at Waagestraße), St. Johannis Church, Brömsehaus
- Chill: Lüneburger spa park, river Ilmenau, Lüneburger Kalkberg, Kreidebergsee
- Shopping: historic center of Lüneburg (Bäckerstraße, Apothekenstraße, Münzstraße, Glockenstraße, Untere Schrangenstraße)
- Cool-Tour: German Salt Museum, Kloster Lüne with textile museum, Ostpreußisches Landesmuseum, carriage rides, „Rote Rosen“- city tour, Golf, Cycling tour
- Party: Pons, Vamos!, Salon Hansen, Pesel, Schröderstraße