Hotel Am Zault
RURAL. RELAXING. COSY.
The Hotel Am Zault is located on the outskirts of Düsseldorf, not far from the recreational area of Unterbacher See. What began as a coachman's room, simple restaurant and simple accommodation has developed over time into a small "hotel estate", which is completely suited to the changing needs of travellers. In the meantime, the establishment has become an internationally renowned hotel and conference centre for all guests. It makes a welcome change for business travellers in Düsseldorf, but also for holidaymakers looking for relaxation.
The traditional building with its 59 rooms and 9 conference rooms, varied saunas and relaxation area is looking forward to welcoming you! Unterbacher See, just four minutes away by car, has been judged to have "excellent" water quality and invites you to go for a swim, sail and surf.
Mehr fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Old Town, Benrath Palace, Kunstpalast, Rheinturm, Carlsplatz, Benrath Palace, Hofgarten, EKŌ-Haus, Kaiserswerth, St. Lambertus, Schlossturm
- Chill: Königsallee, Hofgarten, Nordpark, Medienhafen, Rheinuferpromenade, paradise beach Düsseldorf, Nordpark, Vabali Spa
- Shopping: Düsseldorf Arcaden, Königsallee, The Schadow Arcades, Sevens, Flingern, City-Süd, Schadowstrasse
- Cool-Tour: Aquazoo, Löbbecke Museum, Neanderthal Museum, Wildpark Grafenberger Wald, Neuer Zollhof, Rheinuferpromenade
- Party: Nachtresidenz, SUB, Ruda's Studio, SiLQ, Schickimicki, AMBIS, The Tube