DORMERO Hotel Zürich
MODERN. STYLISH. CLASSIC.
You can (almost) land directly at the DORMERO Hotel Zurich, a Swiss hotel equipped with 140 spacious rooms, three event rooms, a restaurant and a SONDERBAR. Close by is the international airport and the newly built Glattpark. There is a very good connection to the public transport network, which is ideal for reaching the nearby city centre.
Despite its comparatively small population, Zurich is one of the most highly populated Metropolises. It is the most important centre for Swiss media and the creative industries. With its location on Lake Zurich, its well-preserved medieval old town and a varied cultural offer and nightlife, it is a metropolis of tourism. For years, Zurich has been regarded as a city with one of the world's highest quality of life rankings.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Landesmuseum Zürich, Zürcher Altstadt, Grossmünster, Wasserkirche, Fraumünster, Lindenhof, Urania-Sternwarte, Schauspielhaus Zürich, Kunsthaus Zürich, Opernhaus Zürich, Chinagarten, Museum Rietberg, Centre Le Corbusier, FIFA Museum
- Chillen: Lindenhof, Zürcher Altstadt, Zürichsee (Arboretum & Chinawiese), Paradeplatz, Münsterhof, Zürichhorn, Alter Botanischer Garten, Sechseläutenplatz, Frau Gerold´s Garten
- Shoppen: Zürcher Altstadt, Bahnhofstrasse, Sihlcity, Europaallee
- Cool-Tour: Opernhaus, Zoo Zürich, Schauspielhaus Zürich, Lindenhof, Zürcher Altstadt, Hürlimann Areal, Oberer Letten, Zürichsee, Landesmuseum Zürich, Hallenstadion, Halbinsel Au, Urban Surf
- Party: Akt, Hiltl Dachterrasse, Olé Olé Bar, Kaufleuten, Hive, Exil, Moods, Härterei