DORMERO Strandhotel Rügen
MODERN. Comfortable. Maritime.
The DORMERO Strandhotel Rügen welcomes you in the historical Prora with high quality suites, some with their own sauna. The bright and modern atmosphere of the hotel convinces with a perfect combination of design and individuality, a restaurant, a bar and a large conference centre.
The hotel is located in a picturesque landscape, as Caspar David Friedrich has already described it. Directly in Prora in Binz is the most beautiful and longest beach of the island, which you can conquer for yourself. Perfect to enjoy the summer breeze of the sea and to discover the untouched nature. Stroll along the promenade to the famous Baltic seaside resort of Binz or relax while sunbathing on the fine sandy beach.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Documentation Center Prora, NVA Museum, Pier Binz, Railway & Technology Museum, Ernst Moritz Arndt Museum Sellin, chalk cliffs, chalk museum Rügen, Müther Tower, Experimenta Wissens Museum, Museum in the lighthouse Putgarten
- Chillen: Friedensberg Kurpark Sellin, Feuersteinfelder hiking trail, beach
- Shoppen: Binzer beach promenade, Sellin, Bergen
- Cool-Tour: Treetop Natural Heritage Center Rügen, Sand Sculpture Festival Binz, Karls Erlebnis Dorf, Jeep Safari, Prora Rope Garden, Boat Tour
- Party: Hyperdome, Byntze 1318 Cocktail Bar, Unter Deck Bierbar, "Globetrotter" World of Cocktails
Fancy under Construction
Until January 2020, the public areas of our DORMERO Strandhotel Hotel Rügen will be under construction. We kindly ask for your understanding that until then the fitness and wellness area will be closed so that there may be restrictions in some areas of the hotel. Of course, we will keep you up to date on the development of the design of our house on our homepage.