DORMERO Strandhotel Rügen ****
MODERN. Comfortable. Maritime.
Until end of June, we will welcome you for check-in between 4.30 pm till 6 pm.
If you need to arrive outside these times, please contact us as early as possible at: reservierung(at)dormero.de
in addition to the current requirements for entry to Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, and thus also to Rügen, there is an obligation to present a negative COVID-19 test.
The negative test must be current or not older than 24 hours.
A photo of the test must be presented at CHECK IN together with a pre-printed, completed form.
This form contains information about the person tested, as well as the type, manufacturer, time and result of the test.
The PDF file for the form can be found at the following link on pages 302 and 303:
From now on there is a tourist tax in Prora. Contributory are all persons, who stay overnight in the survey area. The city charges 2,80 € per adult (from 3 years) and 1,00 € per dog per night. Business travelers are excluded from this tax.
The DORMERO Strandhotel Rügen welcomes you in the historical Prora with high quality suites, some with their own sauna. The bright and modern atmosphere of the hotel convinces with a perfect combination of design and individuality, a restaurant, a bar and a large conference centre.
The hotel is located in a picturesque landscape, as Caspar David Friedrich has already described it. Directly in Prora in Binz is the most beautiful and longest beach of the island, which you can conquer for yourself. Perfect to enjoy the summer breeze of the sea and to discover the untouched nature. Stroll along the promenade to the famous Baltic seaside resort of Binz or relax while sunbathing on the fine sandy beach.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Documentation Center Prora, NVA Museum, Pier Binz, Railway & Technology Museum, Ernst Moritz Arndt Museum Sellin, chalk cliffs, chalk museum Rügen, Müther Tower, Experimenta Wissens Museum, Museum in the lighthouse Putgarten
- Chillen: Friedensberg Kurpark Sellin, Feuersteinfelder hiking trail, beach
- Shoppen: Binzer beach promenade, Sellin, Bergen
- Cool-Tour: Treetop Natural Heritage Center Rügen, Sand Sculpture Festival Binz, Karls Erlebnis Dorf, Jeep Safari, Prora Rope Garden, Boat Tour
- Party: Hyperdome, Byntze 1318 Cocktail Bar, Unter Deck Bierbar, "Globetrotter" World of Cocktails