DORMERO Hotel Berlin Ku’damm
Original. Rich in contrast. Black.
How can you resist a city that is 24/7 full of things worth seeing, flavors and sounds? In which everything is on the move, in which new things are constantly developed and others discovered.
The DORMERO Hotel Berlin Ku'damm, located just a few meters from the famous boulevard “Kurfürstendamm”, is like the city itself – a balance between classical and modern design, trend and mainstream, globetrotter and fashionista. The boutique hotel is a fantastic blend of originality and contrast, tuned to the color black. Daring individualism in form and style, addressing the guest’s individual needs. The previously Bohemian architecture was shaped into an unconventional frame redefining the traditional concept of the hotel. A hotspot in Berlin with unique and constantly changing experiences worth not only seeing, but above all experiencing live.
More fancy locations:
- Sightseeing: Brandenburger Tor, Siegessäule, Gendarmenmarkt, Eastside Gallery, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Schloss Charlottenburg, Reichstag, Gedächtniskirche, Checkpoint Charlie, Fernsehturm, Berliner Dom, Museumsinsel, Kollhoff-Tower
- Chill: Botanischer Garten, Zoo Berlin, Tierpark Berlin, Volkspark Friedrichshain, Volkspark Humboldhain, Schlosspark Charlottenburg, Lustgarten, Tempelhoferfeld
- Shopping: ALEXA, Kurfürstendamm, Friedrichstraße, Bikini Berlin, Mall of Berlin, KaDeWe, LP12, Europacenter, Lafayette, Hackesche Höfe
- Cool-Tour: Aquarium Berlin, Deutsche Oper, Philharmonie, Friedrichstadtpalast, Schillertheater, Theater des Westens, Komische Oper, Deutsches Historisches Museum, Freiluftkino Kreuzberg, Checkpoint Charly, Neue Synagoge
- Party: Bricks, Berghain, Felix, Puro Sky Lounge, Spindler & Klatt, The Pearl, Adagio, Maxxim