DORMERO Hotel Berlin Ku’damm **** superior
Original. Rich in contrast. Black.
Due to the current situation there are gastronomic restrictions. Further, up-to-date information are available at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly upon arrival at the hotel. Our reception is manned daily from 3 pm to 10 pm.
How can you resist a city that is 24/7 full of things worth seeing, flavors and sounds? In which everything is on the move, in which new things are constantly developed and others discovered.
The DORMERO Hotel Berlin Ku'damm, located just a few meters from the famous boulevard “Kurfürstendamm”, is like the city itself – a balance between classical and modern design, trend and mainstream, globetrotter and fashionist. The boutique hotel is a fantastic blend of originality and contrast, matched with black color. A brave individualism in form and style that fulfills the individual needs of the guest. The previously Bohemian architecture was shaped into an unconventional frame redefining the traditional concept of the hotel. A hotspot in Berlin that offers unique and constantly changing experiences that are absolutely worth living.
More fancy locations:
- Sightseeing: Brandenburger Tor, Siegessäule, Gendarmenmarkt, Eastside Gallery, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Schloss Charlottenburg, Reichstag, Gedächtniskirche, Checkpoint Charlie, Fernsehturm, Berliner Dom, Museumsinsel, Kollhoff-Tower
- Chill: Botanischer Garten, Zoo Berlin, Tierpark Berlin, Volkspark Friedrichshain, Volkspark Humboldhain, Schlosspark Charlottenburg, Lustgarten, Tempelhoferfeld
- Shopping: ALEXA, Kurfürstendamm, Friedrichstraße, Bikini Berlin, Mall of Berlin, KaDeWe, LP12, Europacenter, Lafayette, Hackesche Höfe
- Cool-Tour: Aquarium Berlin, Deutsche Oper, Philharmonie, Friedrichstadtpalast, Schillertheater, Theater des Westens, Komische Oper, Deutsches Historisches Museum, Freiluftkino Kreuzberg, Checkpoint Charly, Neue Synagoge
- Party: Bricks, Berghain, Puro Sky Lounge, Spindler & Klatt, The Pearl, Maxxim