DORMERO Hotel Freudenstadt
SPORTY. NATURAL. VERSATILE.
Mountainbiking, hiking, nordic-walking or skiing - mountain lakes, gulches and waterfalls - everyone will find what their heart desires in Freudenstadt.
Freudenstadt is known for several attractions, the biggest marketplace of germany, the striking town church, the historical visitor's mine and the Friedrichsturm with its fantastic view over the entire town.
The four-star-superior hotel with its 123 rooms and suites in two towers, called Mr. Small and Mrs. Big, with a large wellness and fitness area, spaciously garden and conference capacities up to 160 people, is looking forward to your visit.
Our rooms are recovery in perfection. In our exclusively for DORMERO developed beds also a short night feels like making a long 8-hour sleep.
The latest movies and international TV channels are standard. Likewise, free WIFI throughout the hotel and free minibar. Professional workout devices, Easy check-in and fast check-out. Flexible and sprightly members of staff. The sophisticated bar. The straightforward restaurant.
Feasting among 160 breakfast components - from sweet to savory, crispy, golden or fancy - Our breakfast buffet offers a wide range for early birds and sleepyheads.
We at DORMERO believe that an unusual hotel should bring to perfection what is essential in order to create personal free spaces for imagination.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Germany's largest converted marketplace with 50 water fountains can be found in the center of Freudenstadt. The Renaissance town church, Venus, museum in the townhouse, Experimenta "The crazy adventure museum ..", spa gardens. Kienberg, Großvatertanne, Rotwildgehege and Bärenschlössle in the Christophstal, historic visitor mine, Germany's highest rose road, glockenspiel
- Chill: Fountains on the market square, spa gardens, Park Courbevoie
- Shopping: Around the market square, Schwarzwald Center, Kaufhaus Peters, weekly market (Fridays)
- Cool-Tour: With the "Kurbähnle" through Freudenstadt and over the Kienberg, forest history trail, nature trail, Plenterwaldpfad, history trail water life, fun and adventure "Panorama Bad", 60s gas station Kniebis, historic city tour
- Party: Turmbräu at the market, Martinique, Enchilada, Berghütte Lauterbad, Sa Clau, Waagstadl
- Entertainment: Subiaco cinema, theater in the Kurshaus