DORMERO Hotel Plauen **** superior
Natural. playful. on top.
Due to the current situation there are gastronomic restrictions. Further, up-to-date information are available at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly upon arrival at the hotel. Our reception is manned daily from 4.30 pm to 9 pm. If you arrive before 4.30 pm or after 9 pm please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
The DORMERO Hotel Plauen puts on stage interplay of rustic style and red design. True to the motto “on the boards that mean the world”, the first one of the hotels of the DORMERO Hotel Group not only presents itself every day anew on the stage of the prominent Theaterplatz square right in the heart of Plauen, it also presents itself on a top position. Due to its lace and knitting tradition, the largest city in the Vogtland region gained world-wide fame; guests of the hotel next to the theater will find nothing short of this standard when put in the limelight.
Especially during the summer months, the DORMERO Garden is a hip open air event location, attracting the attention already from afar due to the conspicuous circus tent roof. Those who aren’t particularly into spectacles may relax in the DORMERO Spa and recharge their batteries for the next act of their trip.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Altes Rathaus Plauen, Weberhäuser, St. Johanniskirche, Lutherkirche, Galerie e.o Plauen, Vater & Sohn Statue, Altstadt, Besucherbergwerk
- Chill: Dam Pöhl, city beach Plauen, Elstertal, bicycle tours
- Shopping: Kolonnaden Plauen, Stadtgalerie, Plauen Park, Elster Park
- Cool-Tour: Spitzenmuseum, Schaustickerei Plauener Spitze, Vogtlandmuseum, Theater
- Party: Crown, Glashaus, Ranch, Malzhaus