DORMERO Hotel Stuttgart
complex. multifaced. entertaining.
The DORMERO Hotel Stuttgart provides the all-in-one solution for any kind of stay, no matter whether you are traveling to Stuttgart for business or for leisure. The largest of the hotels of the DORMERO Hotel Group is unusual in many respects. Arranged in two blocks, the rooms not only offer a panoramic view over the city of Stuttgart, the hotel is also directly connected to the best known entertainment complex in the region – the SI Center. The large number of free DORMERO standards underline the extreme comfort along with framework program options provided by two musical theaters, the Stuttgart Casino, the wellness area of SchwabenQuellen as well as KANTO Sports.
Despite its size, the DORMERO Hotel Stuttgart is not intimidating. On the contrary, five different restaurants, three bars and the coffee shop offer so much variety to make you almost forget you are in a hotel.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Killesbergturm, Schlossplatz, Königstraße
- Chill: SchwabenQuellen, Neckar Park, Wilhelma Zoologisch-Botanischer Garten, Birkenkopf, Schlossgarten, CinemaxX
- Shopping: Breuninger, Milaneo, Königsbau Passagen, Outletcity Metzingen
- Cool-Tour: Stage Apollo Theater, Stage Palladium Theater, Mercedes-Benz Museum, Porsche-Museum, Höhenpark Killesberg, Mercedes Benz Arena, Staatsgalerie Stuttgart, Württembergisches Landesmuseum, Kunstmuseum, Stuttgart State Museum of Natural History, Stadtbibliothek Stuttgart
- Party: City Department, Climax, Kowalski, Lehmann Club, ProTon, Romy S., Penthouse