DORMERO Hotel Villingen-Schwenningen
STRAIGHTFORWARD. CHARMING. AUTHENTIC
Where the Black forest and the Swabian Alps get together, where a thousand-year-old history meets an agile NOW, where urbane atmosphere and original nature are at home, where adventure and recovery are one – there you will find our DORMERO Hotel Villingen-Schwenningen.
The four-star-superior hotel with its 91 rooms and 4 conference rooms with a cozy wellness and fitness area, is looking forward to your visit.
Our rooms are recovery in perfection. In our exclusively for DORMERO developed beds also a short night feels like making a long 8-hour sleep. The latest movies and international TV channels are standard. Likewise, free WIFI throughout the hotel and free minibar. Professional workout devices, sauna and steam bath are awaiting you in our spa area.
Feasting among 160 breakfast components - from sweet to savory, crispy, golden or fancy - Our breakfast buffet offers a wide range for early birds and sleepyheads.
Easy check-in and fast check-out. Flexible and sprightly members of staff.
More fancy Locations:
- Sightseeing: Münster unserer Lieben Frau, chimes at Münster, Münster fountain, Benediktiner church with Silbermann-organ, historic city wall, Franciscan Cultural Center and Museum, Bickentor and Bickenkloster, Riettor, Upper Gate, Old Town Hall, Narro fountain, Radmacher fountain, Romaeus tower and fountain, Kaiser tower, Powder Tower, St. John's Church, Hohentwiel Singen Fortress (20-30 minutes)
- Chill: Rose garden Villingen (Europe's most beautiful rose garden), Ringanlagen, Hubenlochpark
- Shoppen: Old Town Villingen (Rietstraße, Niedere Straße, Bickenstraße), Schwarzwald Baar Center, Konstanz Lago (30 Minuten)
- Cool-Tour: Segway tour through the city, thematic tours, for example with the night watchman through the city, musical bus tour, bike tour south in Villingen
- Party: On the Färberstraße with many bars and clubs
- Entertainment: Cinema Blue Boxx, Municipal Cinema guckloch Villingen, CineStar Schwenningen, theatre on the ring, Franciscan Concert Hall, Theater in the Capitol, Neue Tonhalle